Who are we
We’re not famous. In fact, we doubt you’ve ever even heard of us.
But that’s the way our clients like it, because our role is to build up their brand; not ours.
Yes it’s a step away from the usual PR methods, but C&C isn’t your usual PR company.
Our approach isn’t based on air kisses and parties with B-rate gift bags, its based on our experience in the world of big brand marketing. On strong and inspiring relationships and on a common love we share for fashion and lifestyle.
And while we could go on about building exposure creatively and also applying strategic research – we’d rather just get it done.
So let’s get the ball rolling, drop us a line and tell us about yourself.
We wanna make you famous!
What we do
We work with clients with whom we share a passion – this makes our job enjoyable, not to mention a whole lot more effective. We focus on fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and work closely with all our clients to provide the following services:
- - Media relations
- - Strategic brand building
- - Creative concept development
- - Editorial services
- - Digital PR strategy
- - Product launches and placement
- - Product seeding and gifting
- - Media showings
- - Media and consumer event management
- - Guest list management
- - Publicity stunts
- - Brand alliances
- - Showroom facilities
- - Copywriting
- - Sponsorship negotiation and management
- - Market research
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week -
- Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival -
- Product Launches -
- Racecourse Drive In Launch -
- Simple Skincare RSFF -
- Nookie 2010/11 RAFW -
- Witchery Man Launch -
- Consumer Events -
- New Year’s Day Ivy 2009 -
- Buddhist Punk Rolling Stones Tour Party 2006 -
- Emmilou opening -
- Fashion Palette 2010 -
- Jon Pumper by Jude Bolton & Amon Buchanan launch 2007 -
- Media Showings -